Monday, July 13, 2009

YUMMMMMM!

Cookie Dough Cupcakes!!
You take two awesome desserts: cupcakes and cookie dough. The result is fantastic yumminess. The best part? Sooooo easy. All you do is make your favorite cake mix according to the directions on the box. I made mine using a french vanilla cake mix and pre-made cookie dough from Safeway. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with cake batter, drop your favorite cookie dough (1 T.) into the cupcake batter and bake 15-17 minutes at 350° oven. The batter sinks to the bottom of the cupcake..it is like magic! I made a quick buttercream frosting and put a tad bit on top. Big Red Kitchen has cute pictures and next time when I am not in such a rush to make these, I will spend more time decorating mine so they look cute like hers! These are seriously to- die -for cupcakes! I found them through her cool recipe website. She has wonderful ideas and recipes that really help me when I feel like I am in a cooking rut (which is most of the time) There is a search feature which helps tremendously when I am trying to figureout what I make! Check her out, you won't be disappointed!




It's a magic disappearing act that everyone will LOVE!



Yummy goodness inside the cupcake!

No comments: