Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm exhausted!!!

Wow!!! The past week has been absolutely crazy-insane. We had Brett's b-day and my b-day and I feel like I am now just getting to take a breather. The party was a success-minus the rain. What gives-It's supposed to be April showers bring May flowers-not May showers bring...? We had a blast-turned the room upstairs at my parents house into a kiddie spot where the kiddos could go crazy and we adults didn't have to hear/watch it. The cake I made was by far the biggest hit. It was sooooo yummy!!! The frosting was my first attempt at making buttercream and it was delish. I'm gonna psot the pics in two seperate spots-one for the decor/food and one for the actual Fiesta!



















2 comments:

Lorie said...

Your rainbow cake is GORGEOUS!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

VERY cool cake!