Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do you see what I see?

OMG!!! I am soooo excited! (I'm a dork, I know!) This is my first time growing strawberries and zucchini. We also have bell peppers, sweet peas, cucumber, tomatoes, spinach and something else that I can't remember. I have to say, I feel pretty "green" right now! On a side note....I had to hide the strawberry because Brett wanted to pick it-he eats them when they are green as well....weird kid!!





My roses are looking great....minus the freaking aphids that I CAN"T GET RID OF!!!


The pic of the pots are what Brett made for the grandma's for mother's day....he painted and put the dots on. I peeled them off!! Now, since he made them one, I figure I should get one as well since I am doing all of the work, right?! Notice the cat peeping from behind the pots? It's my cute cookie jar. Makes for a cute pic, huh?



Here is my little gardener!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

How fun! I would be so excited about strawberries too! It is way to hot in AZ to grow strawberries!