Monday, November 17, 2008

I wasn't kidding!

Remember when I said that Thanksgiving wasn't my favorite holiday? I really don't have much to decorate the house, so therefore I am not a big Thanksgiving person. The food doesn't impress me all that much. I will say, however, that my wonderful husband made an "early" Thanksgiving dinner last week and it was delish. He made the turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie all by his lonely self....Brett and I were shopping. So, when we got home, all I had to do was throw together some stuffing and a broccoli dish and we were set!!!! I am very proud of him-how many guys would even WANT to attempt to make a pie? That's what I thought. My parents and sister and some friends came over for round 1 of the Thanksgiving dinners that we will be eating this holiday. I did come up with a cute centerpiece of our "dinner". It looks really neat when the candle is lit. I just took a few fake leaves and glued them together and then taped it to one of my hurricane vases ( I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE hurricane vases/holders!!!!)

No comments: