Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bye Bye Halloween, Hello Holidays!

I took down the Halloween decor yesterday....I'm sad. I am "trying" to save $$$ and do a cheap-ish Thanksgiving decor so that I can really enjoy Christmas decorations. I will post what I have done for Thanksgiving when I finish. So, I heard yesterday that Starbucks has started THE red cups! It must be the holidays!!! I don't know why I get so excited over a stupid cup. Something about it totally gets me in the holiday mood. Maybe it's the cup and the drink that is inside it-A FF peppermint mocha. Yum!!! I am sitting here drinking one that I concocted at home to satisfy me for now-1 pack of SF hot choc, 1 spoonful of instant coffee, 1 spoonful of Ovaltine (makes it nice and rich), and a TBSP of Coffeemate's Peppermint creamer. I have to say, it's not bad for a knock-off!!! Here are some Halloween night pics ( I was a doctor)Enjoy!


No comments: