Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cute X-mas Gift!!!!






Everyone needs a cute notepad, right?
I found this cute idea online....no idea where, so please let me know if it was you!!! These are great little, dirt cheap (always a bonus) gifts that would be perfect for just about anyone! All it takes to make one is a 5x7 plastic frame(the kind that stands), some cute paper, some post-it notes and your favorite photo. Cut paper to fit into the frame, glue picture onto your paper. Then, insert it into the frame, so that the stand in the back of the frame is at the top where your post-its will go! Pop on the post-it notes and your ready to go! These would be super cute with those flower pens that you can make!!! Hope you like....

2 comments:

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

SUPER cute!!! Thanks for sharing it. It doesn't hurt that the "subject" is adorable too. : )
M.L.

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a great idea! I've never seen this anywhere. How unique! I think I might make one.