Monday, January 26, 2009

Something Sweet, Something Funny!

Something Sweet!

I have looked everywhere for a cute V-day shirt for Brett. I haven't seen anything even remotely cute for a toddler boy so I took matters into my own hands and decided to make him one. I like it so much that I might make some more of these for him to wear(different ones of course) I took some sponges and cut them into hearts, got some fabric paint to use on the shirt. When the paint dried, I took puff paint and painted the sayings onto the hearts. Now the tough part comes-getting a squirmy kid to stay still to get a decent picture.



Something Funny!

Yesterday morning, Brett woke up around 8:30. I was not ready to get up yet, so I let him talk for a few minutes. About 10 minutes later, Nic goes into his room to get him up. This is what I hear...."Katie, get in here quick...." , now I'm thinking something happened....he got himself out of his crib or maybe he was bleeding;I don't know! I go in and see Brett holding his diaper on top of his head, butt naked, his PJ's thrown across the room. I was hysterical!!!! He was looking at us like we were crazy for thinking he was crazy! He must have just taken his jammies off because there wasn't any pee anywhere(THANK GOD!!) he has never attepted to take his clothes off before, I wonder if this is the start of something....

1 comment:

jennifer said...

oh my goodness! we haven't had that issue yet! i've had several friends whose kiddos have done the exact same thing!

to get the edges smooth i use LOTS of fine sand paper. It works like a champ!