Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh Halloween, How I Love You So!!!











So, today is the day! October 13, 2008! I have been thinking about creating a blog for Brett....no wait a minute...I want to do one about the crafty stuff I create....but then again, I wanted to do one for compiling recipes....shit! Too many things going on inside my head! So, I have decided to do a hodge podge of things. I may be rambling on about something that I want to make, or a new recipe I tried or a cute Brett moment(well, OK, they are ALL cute Brett moments!) I thought for my first post I would show how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween! I really wish it were more than a day long....I want to have my house decorated more than a month. But then again, I can't wait for X-mas either. Can we just forget Turkey Day? I'm really NOT a fan of Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I love having a day off from work (when I worked), getting together with my family but as far as the food goes-it just doesn't do anything for me! I know, I am crazy!

No comments: