Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who needs Starbucks anyway?!

Well, OK, I do; BUT I have been making these fabulous Lattes and Iced-Lattes that I got from Hungry Girl. If you don't know about her website, go check it out. She does a daily e-mail-it is AWESOME!

This is my morning wake- me up

Hungry Girl's Mintylicious Hot Chocolate Surprise
Mix up a packet of your favorite 25-calorie sugar free, fat free hot chocolate (Nestle, Swiss Miss, etc.), then add a shot of Sugar Free Torani Peppermint syrup, a squirt of Fat Free Reddi-Wip. Sometimes I use Vanilla syrup instead. So yummy and cheap!


This is my afternoon pick-me up.
HG's Crazy-Cool Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte

(1 latte - 45 calories, 2g fat, 110mg sodium, 2.5g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 0g sugars, 0.5g protein = 1 Point)

Ingredients:
1 tsp. instant coffee
4 oz. Almond Breeze, Unsweetened Vanilla
1 tsp. Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Coffee-mate Powder
3 Splenda packets
1 oz. Sugar Free Torani Syrup, Vanilla

Directions:
Place coffee, Splenda and Coffee-mate dry in a 16 oz. glass. Dissolve in 2 oz. of hot water. Add 3 oz. of cold water, Almond Breeze and a cup of crushed ice (or cubes). Top off with Torani Syrup. Stir and enjoy!

No comments: